Selling more NEAT Car Parts and Accessories from 45 years of collecting!!!

:mad: I have about a half a dozen parts and accessories for sale on eBay. All NO-RESERVE :eek: My sellers moniker is: fej25 Here's a link to what I have on now!!

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingConsole&currentPage=LCActive

The hand siginal the shape of a hand is really Cool. eBay number:110831011707

When you get to that auction you can see the other items I have listed by clicking on "see other items" or click on my eBay store: Classic Car Parts and Accessories.

Thanks for all the kind comments and I will try to list more stuff this week. It should only take me about 100 years to sell everything :)

Good Luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!

Neat item. We'd all have more luck if the link went to to your items for sale,

rather than my (or anyone's) ebay home page. Can't you edit that?

In the meantime, here's where folks should go to see your stuff...

(rather than copying the one item number above to find them).

Items in Classic Car Parts and Accessories store on eBay!

(The title, "items in..." is automatically added when you create the link;

make sure you sign out of your account before creating the items link).

It might make everyone happier and increase your bidding pool

if the above link is in your original post.

BTW, the Adams Adjustable Foot Rest/Accelerator is very cool,

shaped like period footwear, too.

:)

TG

Edited by TG57Roadmaster (see edit history)

:) THANKS T.G. for the advise on the link. I'm not much of a computer :eek: person and I'm sorry if my poor links has not worked. The super RARE Minnesota vehicle badge ends tonight as well as the hand shaped turn signal. I will be listing more stuff all this week.

I hope this link works better for everyone. Thanks again ;) Jimmy

Thanks again T.J. for you computer advise!!! I really like your 57 Buick. I had a 58 Olds 98 with the same rear window treatment with 3 pieces of glass. I have 2 more items that end tonight. A mint in the box 1920's adjustable gas pedal. I was going to put it on my 27 Velie, but I sold that car. I'll be listing more stuff this week when I can find time. It should only take me about 100 years to sell all the stuff. :eek: Thanks again!!! Jimmy

:mad: I have 3 more great teens, 1920's 1930's rare car accessories that end tonight Sunday 3/25/12. Turn signal lights and cigarette dispenser. Here's one of the eBay numbers. eBay # 110842985569

Again, my eBay moniker is fej25

Good Luck!!!! Jimmy :D

Hope this link below still works for my other items on eBay now. I will be listing more great stuff this week. Keep watching!!!

• 4 weeks later...

:eek: Hi guys, I took a couple weeks off eBay, but I have listed some more items now, all NO-RESERVE and will be listing more items all year long. Keep watching. Thanks to everyone for your bidding and interest. My sellers moniker is fej25

I think this link will get you to my current auctions. THANKS again!!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to use the trumpet horns, and have entered a bid.

you have some really neat stuff.

Like David, I admire the tire kit, but it is above my guestimated limit

GOOD LUCK, AND KEEP POSTING

• 2 weeks later...

THANKS guys :D for all the kind words about my stuff. I went over to another one of my buildings and opened up one of the plastic tubs. Right now I have a little over a dozen items on eBay now. I hope to have all the stuff sold on eBay over the next 100 years :confused: Right now on eBay some Owen Magnetic items, early Minnesota related car items and also one of the coolest N.O.S turn signal sets from the 1920's-30's I have ever seen. I forgot :eek: I owned it. Keep watching and Have FUN !!!!! Jimmy below is the link.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I have some really neat items ending over the next few days. Super RARE 1920's30 Complete turn signal set. Another turn signal lamp also NOS and New Old Stock running board step plates with red and green lights. I will be listing more stuff this week. Just didn't want any auctions ending on Decoration Day weekend. Thanks, Jimmy:)

• 1 month later...

I have some more neat items on eBay now. Some ending Sunday night June 24 and over the next few days. Some brass horns. A Le Testophone and Cicca horns. Duesenberg pics. Rare car badges. Super Rare Minnesota Chaueffuer Radiator/Bumper tag. Some Rosco side mount mirrors. Much more and more to come. :) Keep watching. I am selling most everything!!!! Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I have 3 items ending tonight. I may not list more items until after the 4th of July and after Iola. Ending tonight is a Cicca Musical Horn. It is like a Cicca Le Testophone horn from the teens and early 20's, but this one has a motor that supplies the air rather than a rubber bulb. I have never seen another. Also, 2 neat car badges. Both from Calif. One I was told was on a car owned by Will Rogers. Thanks again for the nice comments and happy customers. Good Luck!!! Jimmy