OPGI opinions

Guest 1963 Riviera

Guest 1963 Riviera

Hi

Has anybody purchased from OPGI ?

I read a negative view on the Facebook page and was wondering what experiences you might have had as I am thinking of purchasing some stuff.

Thanks

My experience was bad. I ordered seat covers from them. Saddle was the color. They were not even close to the right color. It was shocking what they thought saddle interior looked like. The quality was terrible too. The worst part was they hang the return shipping on the buyer. It cost me $20 in shipping to send them back. Basically it cost me $20 to learn never to deal with them again!

Edited by bb1970 (see edit history)

Guest Birdman

I purchased some parts from them. Almost every part was incorrect / not usable.

I am sure they have some good parts but you must be careful what you order.

Looking at this from a different perspective...

We need more businesses to support our hobby and we would like to have consumer choice on our side. OPGI advertises in the Riview and follows this forum, which tells me they want to compete and I know they are willing to listen. I have had some very nice and candid conversations with their problem resolution team in the past. I am sure they are working the kinks out of their Riviera line of products, and I have the expectation that they will have high quality products. I will consider them for future purchases, just as any other source that I deal with.

OK Riviera People: Opgi sent me a shipping label to return the products I was dis-satisfied with. I have been sick for a while so the 45 day return policy might have me on the ropes.

In any event .......

I have to worry about that?

I have to get off my behind and re-package and drive to the mail drop to send them back?

Their package shelf is an absolute insult to my intelligence and their color ideas seem to be way off. I might have to eat those items but it's OK. I plan to order from Clark's soon because their seats were fantastic. I don't know what the opgi could do to restore my faith in them. I got the feeling they couldn't care less. They make their dough on Chevs. Mitch

Metro fits well, but on a number of their items they're not reproduced to OEM quality. I but door seals on one of my cars and because Metro doesn't put any plastic / figerglass material inside their rubber where the windows have to run through a gap in the seal, the rubber will then pull away from screw holes, etc. Not a good experience for me.