The mystery of WD-40 - SOLVED!

Peter Gariepy

Phil,

Yea, I noticed that after I submitted my reply. It used to be made by a company here in Michigan and I see now it's been bought by someone out of state. Not sure why they would change the color unless they changed the whole make-up of the product. I hope not. But, It seems as though that's the way things go when you find a good product made by a small company. They get bought and the product goes to hell. If anyone is interested, I believe I can still get the old green stuff called "Rust Reaper". Let me know and I can check it out and get back to you.

Jason

Advanced Electrical Rebuilders

www.aerrebuild.com

jason@aerrebuild.com

Guest Siegfried

I worked with a guy who told me that his dad WD-40ed a trade in. The used car guy went nuts when he discovered what they had done. Was the next day, and the transaction was cash. Takes all kinds to spin the planet.

A few weeks ago, I watched someone's house for a week. As he walked me around his place, he told me the lock in his door was very hard to open. When he came back, he was amazed how beautifully his door opened! I sprayed a shot of WD 40 in the keyhole.

As for wood sap on your hands or floor, try mayonnaise. Of course, your hand will stink - then you wash the mayo off.

Guest Dick Whittington
WD40 is one half of of a Redneck Tool Kit.

The other half is Duct Tape.

If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40.

If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape.

:rolleyes::P:D

:D:D:D:eek: