My Dad's Car, a must watch video....

trimacar

Guest Jim_Edwards

This has to be one of the most touching car stories ever. Unbelievable that you were actually able to run down the original car after thirty years. Your Dad is more than lucky to have you guys as sons.

That was a great video especially considering that my first car was a '65 Impala 2 door hardtop. Mine was dark blue and had a 6 with a 3 on the tree and I got it in the summer of '69 when I was 17. There's no way that my dad would have let me have an SS with a 396 back then but at least he let me have a car and it was a 2 door with a stick which is what I wanted....

Guest longman

Great video! Obviously the people who've owned the car have looked after it. If only all kids could appreciate the sacrifices their parents make for them.

Would love to find a 6 cyl., 3 on the tree mid-60's Impala.

I don't think they made too many of them. It had A/C too. It was probably specially ordered that way. Is there a site somewhere that would show how many '65 Impala 2 door hardtops were built with the 230-1V and 3 on the tree with A/C?

Guest Kingoftheroad
Would love to find a 6 cyl., 3 on the tree mid-60's Impala.

Years ago, I almost bought a '66 Impala 2dr hdtp with a straight 6 / 3 on the tree but I past on it. Then not long after that I bought my Buick.:)