1976 Cadillac Eldorado Custom Biarritz $15,000.00

1976 Eldorado Biarritz, only 20,300 miles, this may be the finest original example in existence. Original owner purchased vehicle new on June 9,1976, at Williams Cadillac in Lebanon, PA. The Biarritz was a limited production model introduced late in the 1976 model year. This is the only year Biarritz offered a 500 cubic inch V8 engine. The Biarritz is distinguished by a thickly padded cabriolet roof with formal rear windows, opera lamps, color keyed wheel discs, brushed chrome side mouldings and pillowed leather 50/50 divided front seats. This exquisite car is Innsbruck blue and comes with original owner's manual and warranty papers. It achieved AACA Senior Award in 2006, and many Preservation Awards. new price Oct 2016 $15,000.00. E-mail for many additional photos krouchs@msn.com Car is located in Mechanicsburg, PA. phone : eastern time zone 717-766-1648

P1010204.JPG

P1010191.JPG

P1010190.JPG

P1010185.JPG

Edited by KRK Sr.
NEW LOWER PRICE (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

When I had my car lot in Detroit in 86, I bought one same as this car wholesale in Nashville. Had 40.000 miles on it and I was driving it back to Detroit. A guy in a 69 440 GTX was toying with me. I told him I would race him from a 40 roll. We did it and I beat him by a couple of cars. He was mad. I put that car on my front row in Detroit and as I was walking back to my building, a guy stop to look at it and bought it. It was the fastest flip that I ever did on a car. These are great driving cars. I would have liked to have kept the car.

GLWS

Dave

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

With so many '76 Eldorado convertibles having been saved,

I have noticed that the coupes are far less common today.

It's true for the other Eldorado convertible years, 1971-75, too.

In 1976, in contrast, coupes were far more plentiful.

It's a case in which car collecting not only preserves history,

it changes it.

Someone should enjoy preserving this car!

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to the owner this week, he has found a new toy and this vehicle must go to make room.  Make an real offer and it can be yours!  Here is a clean original paint AACA Sr. winner. Working ATC: Hot heat, cold A/C. call or e-mail today.

post-76861-0-44962900-1453589677_thumb.j

post-76861-0-73439800-1453589693_thumb.j

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...