1910's engine help

Guest daveob1

Guest daveob1

hello, I'm looking for any info on this engine from the 1910's. It was in a barn since the 1920's hooked up to a pully systen to haul hay to the 2nd floor. It has sat idle for the last 70 or 80 years. He was going to send it to the scrap yard (Copper and brass radiator) so instaid I purchaseed it off of him rented a trailer and now have an engine I don't know anything about! The radiator is a spartan

003-3.jpg002-1.jpg006-1.jpg001-2.jpg

Based on the radiator cap and the impression/shadow on the radiator where the emblem was, it's about a 1918 Briscoe. There was a Fleur de lis design on the emblem....I believe that the hubcaps matched the radiator caps on those cars.

post-37352-143138624295_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138624303_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest prs519

I believe you might palletize it and send it by a number of truck freighting companies. I think some of them have hydraulics to lift the very back section of the floor up and down. It is expensive, of necessity, and it may be hard to cost justify.

he sold it befor i had time to get it . i was going to get it befor and life got in the way

shipping was not bad it was paperwork to have them go form usa to canada .so i was going to ship to w.a and go down to get it . i hand to do my passport 1st