1925-25X tire help

Buick Downunder

Mark,your 33 x 4 1/2" wheels are 24" ,he can not use that dimention,but if he could find 31 x 4 1/2" or 32 x 5"maybe he could use them.( if you can use 4 1/2" on your master model.)When I were looking for 22"tyres I could only find 6.00 x 22".

Leif in Sweden.

Edited by Leif Holmberg (see edit history)

Ben

I had a 25-25 thirty years ago and I couldn,t get 5.00x 22 tyres then, so I changed the wheels over to 21"and used 5.25x21"tyres. But a year ago I baught a 25-55x which normally has 6.00x22"

but it has 5.00x22"Olympic,s on the front which I have to change over to the 6.00x22. These 5.00x22 have never been used, but he baught the car with them on more than 30 years ago and it sat in his garage never touched for that time. So where the prvious owner got these tyres from I don,t know.Its amazing your car still has the 5.00x22.

Rod

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did some more searching and it seems that BF Goodrich is the only brand available here. (These are 6.00 X 22 - as Rod described).

I now have 4 new ones here for fitting, which I guess is the next phase of learning for me. (Off to find myself a rim splitter)

Thanks everyone for your help

Ben

• 5 months later...
Ben

I had a 25-25 thirty years ago and I couldn,t get 5.00x 22 tyres then, so I changed the wheels over to 21"and used 5.25x21"tyres. But a year ago I baught a 25-55x which normally has 6.00x22"

but it has 5.00x22"Olympic,s on the front which I have to change over to the 6.00x22. These 5.00x22 have never been used, but he baught the car with them on more than 30 years ago and it sat in his garage never touched for that time. So where the prvious owner got these tyres from I don,t know.Its amazing your car still has the 5.00x22.

Rod

Dear Rod, I'understand you have Olympic 5.00x22 tires? Do you sell this tires?

I need 1 or 2 or all you have...

Thank you v.m.

Seviane