64-65 Riv Gran Sport Interior Parts For Sale

Guest Kinmann

Guest Kinmann

Hey Guys,

I wanted to let you know I have several 1 of items from my '65 Riv Gran Sport for Sale.

-Riviera Gran Sport Glove Box door, Insignia/badge, really nice.

-Tach Bezels - Speedometer and fuel/temp

-Rearview Mirror

-Shifter bexel (P,N,D,L,R)

-Rearseat Speaker Grill/Grill Between the back seat

-Power Mirror control knob with harness

-Chrome inside door panel bezels/armrest bezels that case the power window and power mirror controls

- A/C temp control fixture complete/working/all knobs/complete

-Radio bezel with A/C vent

-Glass bottle /window wash bottle resevoir

-Riviera Fender badges-1 of each side both Driver and Passenger

Please shoot me an email at kevkinmann@yahoo and tell me what you need. I have a few extra boxes lying around of misc. stuff. If your interested above, along with your email, offer a price.

Thanks,

Kevin

Guest Rob J

That is sad to see a GS getting parted out. With that said, do you by chance have a 65 Riv Power antenna and/or fender bezel? A trunk rear lock emblem? A rear AC compressor bracket for the Aluminum finned valve covers? On the glass de-ice bottle, do you have the mounting bracket?

Guest Kinmann

Agree....I didnt part it out myself.....I just recieved the parts from a GS I bought that came with boxes of parts.

Dont think I have the parts you mentioned, but I'll look.

Kevin

Guest Kinmann

To the fellows who replied above.... I sent each of you a message.

Several pieces have been sold, glove box door and some trim pieces. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

Kevin

Guest Kinmann

To be clear above..... I have the glass bottle complete, cap, harness/brackets, and screws.

I have an antennae bezel with backside clip/bracket non pitted

I have a shifter bezel for both '64 and one for a '65. Both are in great condition.... Non pitted, clear/ nice lense

I have the armrest chrome fixtures non pitted/scratched. The drivers side has the power seat switch still in place. The switch works perfect. I checked!

Another working power seat switch

63-64 grill

Tach/speedometer bezels in great condition

63-64 ashtray fixture with door

Brand new never installed break pedal cover and emergency brake pedal cover-new own parts (saddle color)

• 8 months later...
Guest huey870

dou have any parts left. looking for driver side window, seat and vent widow switches along with the plastic lower arm rest cove below switches

Hey Guys,

-Shifter bexel (P,N,D,L,R)

This is kind of late, but if this is the sequence on your shifter bezel, it is from a '63 with the dynaflow. A '65 bezel will be P-R-N-D-2-L. Only the dynaflow had Reverse at the bottom of the shifter sequence.

Ed