Roadmaster Fun - Winding Road

Gene Brink

Guest sintid58

We just got a dvr and the first thing I programmed was BBC's Top Gear. I had my own marathon of Top Gear earlier this week. It's one of the few showa I laugh out loud at. I wonder what they have planned for the royal wedding.

Agreed, the USA version is not nearly as good as the orig version. Not nearly as well thought-out, it seems. The deal where they took three cars over a motorcycle "track" was flaky, but proved just how strong the '76 Coupe DeVille was . . . which was better than I expected. I hadn't seen the USA version in the listings so I thought it had been cancelled.

Enjoy!

NTX5467

Agreed, the USA version is not nearly as good as the orig version. Not nearly as well thought-out, it seems. The deal where they took three cars over a motorcycle "track" was flaky, but proved just how strong the '76 Coupe DeVille was . . . which was better than I expected. I hadn't seen the USA version in the listings so I thought it had been cancelled.

Enjoy!

NTX5467

I really hate it, though, when they (and I mean any TV show) take perfectly good, running cars that would make great collector starter cars and wreck them. That particular show made my blood boil.

Guest sintid58

top gear bbc gets by with alot of things@ the epa would frown on. Sinking cars in a lake that have gas and oil in them comes to mind.

I just love the brit show and usually when they convert something from bbb to the usa they can't seem to quite get it right. I should probably take a ook before I judge it.