1924 Dodge Brothers Sedan

Yes mike, it is complete and no rust thought at all.it was missing the steering sector,but Will Cummings had one and he sold it me for 15 dollors.the engine was stuck and messed up two cyc..Will had a good block and he give it me,just had to pay the shipping, got it bored and new pistons.need to get it back together.Thanks a lot Will

Edited by billstewart (see edit history)

Guest John1918

This is what it will look like although mine is a '25 with park lights, plated radiator surround and 20" disc wheels instead of 24" which you probably have on yours

post-45637-143138521985_thumb.jpg

This is what it will look like although mine is a '25 with park lights, plated radiator surround and 20" disc wheels instead of 24" which you probably have on yours

Very nice John. Very much like my 26 sedan. I'm looking for a Tire locking ring for the 20" solid rims. Know where I can get one.

• 2 years later...
OH.......MY.......GOD Bil....... :eek: ........is THAT the car I got from you? <faint>

YOU, my man, are a glutton for punishment!

For those who like to see what Bill turned that car into.......take a look at THIS!</faint>

Yet cahartley, that's it, You can look up my posts. and see step by step progress on the restoration Have you try not using low gear and double clutching when you shift. It have 600 w oil in the trans. Bill