32 -36 Lincoln Convertible coupe V-12

• 2 months later...
Not sure what you mean by your SPAM post? Thought I was just helping someone find a car they were looking for alsancle.

I meant to ask the same thing.

I looked up desertclassics.com and they seemed like an okay business to me. Couldn't find anything negative about them on the fourms - quite the contrary in fact. Didn't find any Lincoln project's on the site though - unless I am missing something. Thanks Xander for the lead.

Hello, if you look under unrestored cars and go to lincolns you will find a 32 roadster, and a 32 vicky. Just went back and looked again, and they are there. The owner of the site is listing the cars for a guy in Montana. I have no conection with the owner or the guy listing the cars. I have spoken on the phone with the owner of the cars. But that was about a 39 lincoln he had. Owner is a straight shooter. I did think the prices were a little high, but that is what you do when you are selling stuff. He has a ton of cars up in Montana. And sells a lot of them on Ebay. The roadster looks like a good car, but is a full restoration project. Let me know if you get the car. Xander

I found it on the website, that 32 roadster would be a beauty, just a high place to start considering the high cost of restoration. The worst thing these days, as I talk to fellow enthusiasts and restorers, is chrome. There's easily $30K of chrome work to do on such a car, if it's done correctly and to current show standards.

Lincoln sure had some sleek looking cars, though.........good luck!