Harry And Meatsy invent the ...

Dandy Dave

Tune in next week for another episode of As Craryville Turns..................

Just remember, this is the first test run of the very first Boohick and it's creators! Nothing goes smooth the first time. They are just lucky that mishaps up stream, have by flook of nature, have taken care of the problems down stream. ;) Dandy Dave!

My Eyes, My Eyes, My Eyes!!!!!!!

How about if I just sit in my 1915 Buick and hold the book for the photo. This way you won't beable to see anything from the door down... ;)...:)....:D .... Unless of course I leave the door open. :eek: Dandy Dave!

Guest Silverghost

Dave~~~

When do you and your neanderthal Dynamic Duo have your first meeting with the Disney Pixar folks ?

I'm betting this "Dynamic Duo" could be bigger than ~~~

"Cars" & "A Toy Story" !

I hear Tom Hanks wants to do the voice-over for Meatsy & John Goodman & Tim Allen are fighting over who will do the voice-over for Harry !

If you can only develop another part for Nick Cage~~~ as he needs the cash and has had to sell-off his Classic car collection !

Edited by Silverghost (see edit history)

Just knowing the potential value these rare first editions will soon have, I've been making dated copies of these since the first one. Early retirement, here I come. :P:D

LOL...:P:):D And You can take that to the Bank. ;) .. Dandy Dave!

Dave~~~

When do you and your neanderthal Dynamic Duo have your first meeting with the Disney Pixar folks ?

I'm betting this "Dynamic Duo" could be bigger than ~~~

"Cars" & "A Toy Story" !

I hear Tom Hanks wants to do the voice-over for Meatsy & John Goodman & Tim Allen are fighting over who will do the voice-over for Harry !

If you can only develop another part for Nick Cage~~~ as he needs the cash and has had to sell-off his Classic car collection !

This is ony a test. Do not get up and adjust your TV. For you have entered the "Cave Man Inventors" Zone..... :D

Disney? Disney would not let the big bad ugly fish get knocked in the noggin. It might warp some young mind and someday send them to prison. I was thinking more like "National Lampoon" :cool: Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Dave;

Congratulations on a great idea, i hope you can keep it up. I will be content to sit back and allow you to control the horizontal and the vertical. I'm ready to sit back and witness the awe and mystery that reaches from the inner mind to The Caveman Limits!!! Among your "other goodies" you don't happen to have a Crosley do you??? You certainly seem crazy enough to be one of my fellow Crosley fanatics!!!

Dave;

Congratulations on a great idea, i hope you can keep it up. I will be content to sit back and allow you to control the horizontal and the vertical. I'm ready to sit back and witness the awe and mystery that reaches from the inner mind to The Caveman Limits!!! Among your "other goodies" you don't happen to have a Crosley do you??? You certainly seem crazy enough to be one of my fellow Crosley fanatics!!!

Crosley... I had something better once. A garden tractor that was built out of a 4 Cylinder Crosley by a local farmer. I gave it to my Uncle a bunch of years ago when he landed a Crosley 4 Cylinder boat motor as the crank was bad. Not sure what he ever did with the stuff?

A good friend of mine had a two cylinder rag top in his local scrap yard. We always joked that someday we would fix it, paint it Yellow, and call it the "Rubber Duck." Finally, one day someone offered him enough and it went to a collector. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)