Happy holiday all you Dodge Brothers and sisters

keiser31

Thats a great card, hopefully by using it I wont get sued for copywrite infringement, thanks

Since I drew it myself and gave you permission to use it and it has my initials on it, go for it. I won't sue you.

Guest Honolulu Dick

Thanks for sharing ~ ~ ~ Love the flyover theme and the great original artwork.

To add an extra measure of joy to your Christmas spirit [screw this winter solstice garbage, it's Christmas] recommend a visit to the website armyparatroopersw.org.

Under the heading titled Latest Discussion, click-on:

The digital story of the Nativity. [cleverly created]

A Christmas card for all my brothers and anyone else of the APO board. [good animation and sound]

Santa and the FAA. [unexpected twist]

For those who are less timid [having gravel in your gut and spit in your eye], check the one titled, The twelve days of Christmas...airborne style. Be prepared, these are crusty paratroopers who willingly jump into the unknown and who are trained to kill and break things. Their language is not that taught in a "charm school."

In Hawaiian, Merry Christmas is Mele Kalikimaka. So, a very Mele Kalikimaka to all of you good Bodge Brother folks.

Guest MidTNDawg

Thanks for this and all your contributions to the forum. I am new here and trying to come up to speed in the world of old cars in general and Dodge Bros specifically.

Merry Christmas to All, Doug