Plymouith PA Parts

kirby655

I recently acquired a 1931 Plymouth PA. It is generally in good shape. Do need some parts.

Speedometer cable and housing.

New Light switch,

Horn,

Manual,

Interior door handles and window cranks

Three right thread wheel nuts,

Tail Light,

Winning lottery number

Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

Dale :)

:) Liked the humor - lug nuts are exactly like mine.

Do you have any available??

I have one of each available. One has a recessed "R" and the other (on the right in the photo) has a raised "R" in a dished out circle.

• 2 years later...

Update - I did find a good light switch finally. Although the winning lottery number has been elusive. Finally got my switch off - The brass part which operates the switch was no longer attached to the switch so could not get the nut off until I finally used pliers to hold the brass part of the switch. Removed all 4 tires yesterday. Got the two left sides off easily then went to the right front - remember that left is off. Then went to the rear tire. Initially not one lug nut would turn. After some contemplation I looked at the nuts. They have an R on them rather than an L. Came off quite easily then.

The light switch should be a CLUM 9150 like this. If so, it's a fairly tough item to find. I have been trying to figure out just how to make some.

I have successfully rebuilt a switch for my 29 dodge truck. Thought of building these and selling them but the time spent wouldn't make it cost effective.

Mine is almost identical, except I have one less terminal.

The material I used for the Bakelite cover was obtained from Restoration Supply Company . They have a heavy red colored pressed fabric. I had good hard parts to start with.

Just had to cut holes and that is quite a trick. Used an old small socket and a heavy hammer.