Ridgefield, Ct Meet now in Redding, Ct. Sept. 11

1937hd45

I don't know why the club doesn't advertize The Meet any more, sure was special when it was here in Ridgefield, 1961-1995. They opened it up to 1958 vehicles last year but it was rained out. Hope the weather is nice this year and the flea market gets some vendors.

Thanks for the post, I was looking for the date last night and couldn't find it anywhere. It's a great show. I'll have my Pierce there if the weather is good. Next day is the 51st annual yankee chapter meet in Brooklyn Ct. Don't forget the Southbury Ct show on Sept 19 with over 1000 cars and lots of HCCA and CCCA as well as other pre war cars.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

Depends on what mood I am in....... :-) Look at two possible choices listed under my name box on the left. They are the two on the road this year. Be sure to stop by and say hi..... Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Made it to the show but I had to work this afternoon so I left the car at home. The show had lots of early brass, Classics, and interesting pre war cars. Much better display than Hershey! See you there next year.

We missed it this year, but did attend the Brooklyn show putting around 100 or so miles on the Packard. Look for both of you guys in Southbury; we will be by the beige Packard 120 if it is not driving rain or snow...

Anyone get pictures from the show in Redding this year?

Looks like they had an official web site for this year:

Fairfield County HCCA & AACA

In addition to Southbury happening on Sunday 9/19, there is also the Simsbury Fly-In (unfortunately the same day), which I've enjoyed attending in the past:

The Simsbury Airport -- The Simsbury Fly-In -- 4B9

Haven't been to Southbury in a while, though...