Parting several 63 64 65 Riviera's

Guest 40series

Hello,

How is the interior chrome in your cars? I'm looking looking for the chrome piece around the shifter and the rear ashtray/courtesy light housing for a '64. Could also use the lower turn signal housing diecast pieces if they are not pitted.

Thanks,

Mike Lawson

Guest 40series
Hello,

How is the interior chrome in your cars? I'm looking looking for the chrome piece around the shifter and the rear ashtray/courtesy light housing for a '64. Could also use the lower turn signal housing diecast pieces if they are not pitted.

Thanks,

Mike Lawson

I have all these pieces in very good condition. These are all central california and southern oregon cars. email me at buick2part@yahoo.com or call 503 849 8390

Guest 40series
Yes, and the chrome pieces on either end of it.

columns are 75.00 you can take the whole column or just the parts you need.

Guest 40series
Hi,

I'm looking for parts for Riv 65:

• complete gas tank (including all internal parts like sucking tube & gas level unit)
  • engine radiator HD
  • deluxe interior trim
  • rear quarters (good condition only)
  • horn trumpets ;-) - just asking, I know they are rare :-(

No horns of course but I do have everything else.

Guest emmacate101

for my 1964 buick riviera I need the following parts I need the drivers side rear wheel opening molding and also the allum color bezel cover above the radio where the interior light hadel is located. These are the only two parts that I am currently looking for.

thanks

Brent

Guest 40series
Who are you responding to with the $50 for both?

Larry

edited response for clarity. I did notsee your question on the armrests. I will see what I have.

Guest 40series
Looking for a set of White Deluxe interior lower armrest pieces, not cracked. Possibly floors/inner rockers and a crossmember but shipping may be a killer there.

Larry

sheetmetal is not a problem. I would recommend greyhound for inexpensive shipping of large items. You dod have to travel to a terminal to claim your goods but it is well worth it.

All 4 pans and the rockers 270.00