Pewter Reatta with stand

Booreatta

There is a pewter car available for sale. I have not seen the car but I was told that it has #145 on the muffler.I made an offer but she wanted more than I could offer. I do not have a cost but I can furnish you with the name if you want to PM me. It is for sale in several other places so the early bird with the worm and the bucks will get it.

Booreatta@cox.net

Chuck

Ronnie the party contacted me to see if I wanted to purchase, I dont and I told them that I would post it on the forum but they did not give me permission to make a public posting of their contact info. If you are interested in contacting them I will send you the contact info to your email from me.

Let me know if you want the info

Chuck

The car has been sold, something interesting about this car. The number on the cars muffler was 0145 and the stand had a pewter plaque that said General Sales Manager Pacesetters Tucson Az April 1988. To my knowledge this is the first time that this plaque was known to anyone. All of the others said Select 60 or Limited Edition.

It seems like every year something else is know about the little Reatta Car maybe some day we will know who made the model.

Any body have any more information please post it here

Thanks and have a safe 4th of July

Chuck

Attached is a photo of each of the plaques that are attached to the walnut base.

The first is the one that we think is the most common... Limited edition

The next is the Select Sixty dealers.... should be only 60 of these

Next is the Pacesetters that Chuck found ....

Another shot of the Select Sixty with less glare.

post-30596-143138244729_thumb.jpg

post-30596-14313824473_thumb.jpg

post-30596-143138244732_thumb.jpg

post-30596-143138244733_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
Guest RattyOne

I know I'm late to the dance ---but - my pewter Reatta has no number on the muffler as two of you have stated.

it is the 1988 with the more common plaque - Unlisted Reatta???

I know I'm late to the dance ---but - my pewter Reatta has no number on the muffler as two of you have stated.

it is the 1988 with the more common plaque - Unlisted Reatta???

Do you have any history on your car. Where did it come from were you the first owner. Any information might help in finding who made the cars and how many were made.

Thanks

Guest HessLakeGuy

Chuck:

Did you find someone to reproduce the stand that it comes with? Some of those cars are sold without stands.

Tom

Rust free and all glass intact. Needed a MAF but when added & jumped it started right up and drove nicely around the block and onto the dolly. Suspect people have paid more for a headlight switch (and the one in the dash looks new)

This is the one that I mentioned being too nice to part out but needs sunroof cables (opens a bit then cocks). Also is a 90 and I prefer early coupes but a lot interchanges.

It is really hard to believe how many solid Reattae there are in central Florida mostly in the hands of people who think it is just an old car.

post-31022-14313831683_thumb.jpg

Edited by padgett (see edit history)

Chuck:

Did you find someone to reproduce the stand that it comes with? Some of those cars are sold without stands.

Tom

No I have not found anyone to do the stand, I dont think the wood part would be an issue but the Pewter plaque would not be something that could be repoped. I only know of one pewter car with out a stand and it is in Arizona someplace.

Tom do you have one with out the stand?

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RattyOne

Sorry about the delay - My pewter came from a former Buick Dealer from Bartow,FL. He was the only owner. I looked all over for a number but cannot find one. Was this ever given out at the model introduction vice as a dealer incentive?

BTW - he also has a Rolex with the Buick tri-shield on the back...

• 4 months later...
Guest HessLakeGuy

Hello:

A new employee at work told me today that her dad builds model car bases (custom ones) for a hobby.

I remembered this post from last year and thought I would see if there is any need out there.

Tom