NY BCA Chapters Show June 12, 2010

BUICK RACER

• 3 weeks later...

Finally processed my pictures from this event in Webster NY. 36 cars were present for this show and I would like to post pictures of most of them. But this one post is just a test.

69_linda_and_john_defiore_edited_original.jpg

Normally I just take pictures of the cars. But this time I tried to get pictures of all the owners/members with their car. I hope no one is offended and if they are, please let me know so I can take the picture down. But hopefully it will just be a chance to put a name with a face with a car. Lets see how it works out.

Jim Dierks with his 27 Sports Touring

27_jim_dierks.jpg

Ed Morrow with his Modified 37 Model 41

37l_ed_morrow.jpg

John Ross with his 55 Roadmaster

55_john_ross.jpg

Wray Kniffin with his 59 4737

59_wray_kniffin.jpg

Bernie Daily with his 60 Electra

60_bernie_daily.jpg

Ron De Groff with the 60 Lesabre ( Not pictured, but in attendance, his wife sandy)

60_ron_degroff_1.jpg

Warren Patterson with his 65 Special ( sorry Warren, I cannot recall your better half's name)

65_warren_patterson_1.jpg

Edited by JohnD1956 (see edit history)

Ken Nojay Sr. with his 74 Le sabre, and Ken Nojay Jr. with his modified 70 GS Stage 1

70_74_ken_nojay_and_ken_nojay_jr.jpg

Pamela and Duane Dodds with their 72 Skylark

72_duane_and_pam_dodds_1.jpg

Scott Heise with his 73 centurion. Not pictured but in attendance, his wife Joyce.

73_scott_heise.jpg

Mike Pardee with his 76 Riviera

76_mike_pardee.jpg

My son Doug, with his sweetheart Cindy, and his 89 Park Ave. He goes by Redwind 89 on this board.

89_doug_and_cindy_1.jpg

And my son Justin with his "new" 2000 Regal LSE. He goes by jstbcausd on this board.

2000_justin_defiore.jpg

And that was me, and my honey Linda, with the 69 GS in the 2nd post on this thread.

Thanks to the Fingerlakes Chapter for a good time. Next years event will be hosted by the Niagara Frontier Chapter.

Man that looks like it was a nice event. Just enough cars to be able to check them all our closely and meet and talk with the owners. Great job of getting everyone to be with their car for pictures. And some great pictures.

You da man JD, da Buickman. Thanks for posting, I for one really enjoyed looking them over. Shame there wasn't any really nice cars there though. Didn't see a single fityfo......:D