Carlisle June 25-26 following ROA meet

RivNut

How many ROA members who monitor this forum are planning on staying the extra two days for the All GM Nationals event at Carlisle on the 25th - 27th when we leave our event on the 24th? Carlisle is about 22 miles from Harrisburg.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/gm-nationals/index.asp

If you've read the details on the ROA's website about the event in Harrisburg/Hershey, then you'll know that if the ROA can get 25 or more cars for Carlisle, the sponsors will give us our own tent.

It's not expensive; $30 includes registration for one car, driver, passenger, and a goodie bag. For more information, check the ROA website - www.rivowners.org and click on the link for International Events then select Hershey PA, 2010.

Edited by RivNut
proof reading (see edit history)

Guest driver2

Harriet & Rich are attending both the ROA meet and going to Carlisle. Look forward to meeting everyone. This will be our 1st National meet.

The wife & I will be attending, Have received our confirmation from Carlisle.. I also know that Steve Ledger from Chicgo area also has received his confimation from Carlisle I also believe that Al & cheryl Schmidt from Wisc are going to as well. I believe that Ray has already been in contact with Carlisle and requested a tent . We just need to make sure we at least get the minimum number of attendees to ensure the tent remains.

• 3 weeks later...