Name that Chevy...

Dandy Dave

I've been driving past this old Chevy that is on the side of the road for a number of years. No emblems left but I am thinking that it is a 58, or a 59. Biscayn / Impalla/??? I have no idea who owns it. Looks like it would make a good parts car though. 6 cylinder. Last on the road in 1983. Dandy Dave!

post-44142-143138192056_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143138192059_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143138192062_thumb.jpg

I'll tell you guys n gals where it is. But I have no idea who owns it. NY state. Right on the Columbia County, Dutchess County line. The County Route is 2 for Columbia, and 50 for Dutchess. And the road weaves between the the two Countys so the signs change as you go. The car is between A little place called Elizaville, and Milian NY. You can't miss it as it is right beside the road. I don't go past there often, and do not really know anyone in the area to ask. I would say that it is beyond practical restoration as it is rusty and has some stuff missing already. If anyone wants to pursue it. Go for it. It is a 4 door 6 Cylinder. If it was a Two door convertible, I would be banging on some doors myself. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Guest Bob Call

Someone should be interested. You can get new floor pans and lots of other new repop parts for 50's Chevys.