Parade interest

Guest tealnh

Guest tealnh

Hi all. I am organizing the 4th of July parade for my town in southern NH and am looking for anyone interested in participating. We would love to have some antique cars and I wasn't sure the best way to find people.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

teal,

New Hampshire Motor Speedway has a show with the vintage car races, May 22 and 23. I am sure their will be some cars there where the owners may live in your town, I suggest you attend the show and ask the NH owners if they want to participate.

John

If you really want to attract some cars,make it known that you're willing to pay a modest fee, like $200 for their treasury.Otherwise,they might be too busy at towns that do pay.

:eek: And all these years I've been riding the Mayor around for nutin. :P Dandy Dave!

:eek: And all these years I've been riding the Mayor around for nutin. :P Dandy Dave!

Paying antique cars to participate in a parade is also a foreign concept to me. Our town invites antique autos to participate in the annual Memorial Day and Veterans Day Parades, and we look at it as an opportunity to help pay tribute to our country's military heroes, both living and deceased.

Hey, haulin' folks like Mayors and Governors around in parades for nutin' can be worth more than being paid. They tend to be on our side when the greedy government folks try to up the taxes on them. :rolleyes::D