The Eaton Family

Booreatta

It is with deep sorrow that the Board of Directors of the Reatta Club announce the passing of Nancy and Barney Eatons daughter Erin. Erin lost her battle with cancer yesterday February 14, 2010. Please join with us and express your sympathies to Nancy and Barney during this time of their loss.

Cards and letters can be sent to the Eatons

Barney and Nancy

20111 Deerfield Drive

Georgetown, Texas 78628

Nancy and Barney - I don't have any idea of what to say, as I cannot imagine what you are enduring. Please know that you are in our prayers.

Marc and Meg

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Some of you have known about our daughters problem..... while it was not sudden, it did happen fairly quickly and not something you are ever prepared for.

I am about three months behind on everything but did still find time to post here during the long hours spent at her bedside. I also spent lots of time on the road going to the hospital, nursing home, etc.... my truck registered more miles in three months than all of last year.

I think things will get back to normal fairly quickly.

Thanks again to everyone.

Barney and Nancy, while I don't know you or your wife personally, I know you as a Reatta friend. I extend to you both, my heart felt sympathy on the loss of your daughter. I know mere words can't ease the pain. Just know that my prayers are with you. Again, I'm very sorry.

Howard Hanchett