custom metal work

sosuzguy

Does anyone know someone who does custom metal work? I need a small bracket made. *I'm looking for someone who really wants to do the work and not sit on the product for a month without returning calls or emails. Thanks

Any shop that does break forming should be able to help you. If you're in California, I can probably point you to someone who can help. You'll probably want to find a small shop. Large shops won't want to be bothered.

Jayson-I used a guy in Southeast Dallas called Law's Custom Machine and Fabrication. Not a hot rod guy...an old style machine shop. Inexpensive and quality craftsmanship. How complicated a bracket are you imagining? I couldn't find them on-line, but I do have a card someplace in my office. Let me know if you still need help and I can dig up the card Tuesday. PRL

J-I checked on Laws Custom Metalworks in Dallas. They must not be in business anymore...no working number and no online presence. You might try Wilson Auto Repair in Garland (972-926-0820 ask for Bren or check out Wilson Home - Late Model, Classic Cars - Garland, Mesquite, Dallas, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Frisco, Plano, Allen::Wilson Auto). They are really honest and do great work. They are in the final stages of rebuilding my 401. They also do some interesting fab work. Good luck. PRL

Guest bigdaddykraven

Actually the company I work for (web designer) does custom metal work. We're pretty fact too, we have a free online quote system that can get you a quote instantly and or you can put in a request for quote and get a turn around of about 24 hours or less.

If you still have you your need for your part or something in the future, keep us in mind. Like I said I'm the web design but was searching our google placement and found this thread, thought I'd help.

http://www.shortrunpro.com

Oh by the way, we're doing a referral thing right now too, where if you set up an account with us online (free) and refer someone with your email you and they both get free shipping on your orders.

Anyway, check us out, give us a call or something, we'll help you.