52 Buick for sale.

Guest lkjohn36@gmail.com

Guest lkjohn36@gmail.com

I am new to the forum and due to health issues, my wife would like to post her 52 Buick for sale but I am not quite sure where to start. Can anyone help?

Thanks, LeRoy from Mn.

Leroy,

Just tell us about the car, condition, price and location. Give your contact information and then interested parties can contact you directly. Pictures would help, but not a huge deal if you can't get them on the posting, there are other ways to get photos to potential buyers. What part of Minnesota are you from?

Thanks,

Tim

Guest lkjohn36@gmail.com

Tim,

Thanks for you inquiry. I am new to the forum and not real swift with computers either. My wife, due to health isssues is going to sell her '52 Buick 4dr, Special series,black beauty.I have several good pictures of the car that I could forward, if i knew how. This car is 95% original. It has 61,800 actual miles on it. Any repair parts have been replaced with OEM parts. Chrome is beautiful. The car has been completely reupholstered with as close to original as possible. We purchased the car from an estate in Kentucky. Brought it home in an enclosed trailer. Did not want to use commercial transport. This car runs out beautiful. She does very well in car shows. Minor restoration has been accomplished by Ron Miller at Classic iron Ranch, Cambridge, Mn. He has his own website and several pictures of her car as well. We have no objection to contacting him. She has a total of $19000 invested in the car. It needs nothing further. We live in rural Isanti. ph:763-444-5033. She is trying to recover her investment. I have a folder with 14 pictures that I am willing to email but I am having trouble emailing them using the forum. If you have interest drop me a note or give a call.

Thank you,

LeRoy & Sharon

Guest lkjohn36@gmail.com

Thanks for your reply. My friend who helped set up my computer is coming over this aft. to help me post a new thread showing pictures. I have 44 pictures of her car but I think they are to big and to many to post. Classic Iron Ranch does not have pictures of her car on their website but they do have them in a folder. Hopefully I will have something going this aft.

Hang on and Thanks again.

LeRoy

LeRoy,

Sorry to hear you have to sell the car. It looks very sharp. You may want to consider sending an e-mail to webmaster@gopherstatebuick.org - this could be forwarded along to the club contact list, so perhaps someone local to MN would be interested.

I could be wrong, but I suspect it may be difficult to get your investment out of the car - a Special 4 door sedan isn't that highly sought after, although you may get lucky and find the right person. The Old Cars Report lists a #2 condition at $14,000. Of course, price guides are just guides.

Good luck in selling the car. My wife really likes the look of the '52s, which is part of the reason I have a Roadmaster project. If we had space in the barn, I believe she would be tempted.

Leroy, please let Sharon know we are thinking about her and hoping her situation changes for the better soon. I agree with Thriller. It's a shame to have to sell that car. It looks great. I wish you good luck with it.