Loss of a "Dodge Brother"

keiser31

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->We are all brothers in one way or another and with us early Dodge guys we call ourselves "Dodge Brothers" when referring to one another. We lost a really good "Dodge Brother" Friday to cancer. He was Roger Williams. I met him while the restoration of his pride and joy was in progress. He and his son, Ken took a worn, but restorable 1930 Dodge business coupe and turned it into a jewel! I loved sharing 1930 and 1931 Dodge information with him and I will always remember how darn funny he was at the National Dodge Brothers Meet in Keizer, Oregon last July. It was the first time I met him in person and he was even funnier than when we called each other from Oregon or Connecticutt. He was a truly wonderful guy and we will miss him very much. Here are Roger and I (in the hat) having fun at the car meet and a photo of his spot-on work on his 1930 Dodge Brothers DD6 business coupe..<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend> 42418d1259557824t-loss-dodge-brother-picture-171.jpg 42419d1259557824t-loss-dodge-brother-1930-dodge-003.jpg 42420d1259557824t-loss-dodge-brother-s5004078.jpg

</fieldset>

I truly am sorry for the loss, I have spoken on telephone with him myself recently and he was a very pleasant fellow, I know he was a friend of yours John and you have been very kind to go out of your way in several instances to show his car and his hardwork on this forum and I am sure that brought him much pleasure knowing that his hard work was appreciated. Sorry again for your loss.

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

To: John and Others

I attended the viewing yesterday afternoon with another DB'er. It was a very sad time but his son Ken and his family were doing OK. Ken plans to have a get together in the spring with members of DB Club as a tribute to Roger. Maybe a small cruise. He's going to let me know.

Joe C.