Lots of old Automobile Specialty Tools

STAYGOLD

Hello.

I have an old milk crate full of cast iron wrenches and other automobile specialty tools.

These are not just basic tools used to work on cars, but more like the tools that were in tool kits that came with your car when you bought it new.

The tools range from the 1920's on up through the 1930's.

Some of them are marked with their purpose, a few others are marked; Ford, Indian Motorcycles, Cadillac, Thor, and a few other makes, but the majority of them are not marked at all.

There has to be a couple hundred pieces at least.

If anyone thinks they can help identify any of them, I will be glad to lay them all out and post several pictures.

Thanks. Please e-mail or message me if you have any specific questions. (ateamspawn@chartermi.net)

Guest Gary Hearn

I think that you and I should get together and have a garage sale. Looks like nothing else is working to get rid of our stuff.

Wrenches002.jpg

Wrenches004.jpg

Wrenches006.jpg

Wrenches008.jpg

Wrenches010.jpg

Guest Timthemailman

I've got my Dad,2 Grandad and one Step-Grandad's tools that didn't sell at estate auction is June. Been looking at your same problem for 2 yrs.

If you've got the time epay is best shot to get rid of them. Worth a buck to around 100 for some. Not sure you can get true value for the really rare onces.

There are some antique wrench clubs. If one is in your area, you might arrange to go to a meeting and get their help in IDing them. I've found alot of the old stuff has no markings but the experts can tell you " That's for a 1903 International Harvester stationary bailer wire adjuster".

Good luck.