Doug Seybold featured in HCC

Guest BJM

It was nice to see a Hemmings Classic Car write up on Doug Seybold in this months edition. I like this idea of Hemmings - to feature a vendor and his/her business each month because it puts a face to a name.

Doug has extremely high standards and it is nice to know his kids are taking over. He is a long time supporter of Hemmings and the hobby. I wish he would come on this forum once in a while and share his great knowledge and insight.

Wow, I got the mag a couple of days ago, but hadn't opened it till just now, Page 70, now I have to go read it! Usually read it cover to cover, even the Ford and Chrysler articles so, I can continue to know everything as some people, seem to think I do! :cool: Oh, and I cook too, just made some awesome Shepard's Pie! Yummy! But now back to HMM Classic Cars Mag! or more food? :confused:

Doug is always at the Hershey show and I have met him and he is always very personable. I have asked him questions and he is very knowledgable and willing to share his knowledge of '40 and "41 Buicks. He is also a technical advisor of '40 and '41 Buicks in the BCA. It was great to see the article about him in HCC.

Guest BCAOffice

Doug Seybold & his family have been turning out award winning automobiles for a long time. Great ambassador for the BCA!

Mike & Nancy Book

BCA # 9202

What always impresses me about a restorer or person in th ehobby is when they take time out to communicate to you and you aren't a paying customer yet. I inquired of Doug many years ago regarding a car he had in Hemmings for sale and he ended up sending me a personal letter with a photo of the shop.

My original point and intent of the post was to also make it known how nice that feature is in Hemmings Classic cars because it's really special to put a face to a name and to see the shop they operate out of.

A few months back, HCC had a feature on Clarks Corvair Parts which of course reproduces the 63-65 Riviera interiors.

I'm waiting for them to do CARS, Inc some day :rolleyes: