Sombody should buy this car!

Ronnie

Somebody that is. :eek:

I normally don't mentioned cars advertised for sale on my website. I don't want to get in the middle. However, this looks like such a good deal I can't help but mention it to you Reatta lovers. The price has been reduced three times and it looks like a great deal to me. I do not know, or have ties to the seller.

Red 89 Reatta for sale (click here for pics and more info)

Body Style: Coupe

Year: 1989

Mileage: 117,000

Color: Black

Interior Color: Red

Description: Always garaged or covered NO RUST! Pristine interior with orginal floor mats. Excellent running condition, well maintained, sunroof, all power, touch screen, full console, cassette player, keyless entry(remote) Price reduced for quick sale!

Price: $ 1500

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)

Guest WEB 38

WOW Its a good thing Im Indiana and the car is in Del. or I would be adding #25 to my stable. WEB 38 more cars then brains

Guest Kingsley

I have someone interested in this car. Anyone available close to Wilmington, Delaware to take a look? Expect to pay a reasonable fee. Thanks.

Kingsley

Oh the temptation...

Then the reality check - car is in Delaware, I'm in Missouri. As was posted above, I'm glad I'm so far away, or I'd probably have gone and got is this weekend. That despite my general dislike for black paint - not because it doesn't look good, but because it so hard to keep it that way. This is a pretty decent color combo - I think it looks better than black/grey. Black/tan seems to be the more natural combo however.

A very clean Reatta for less then a windshield? Man, somebody has to jump on this. Yeah the mileage is a bit high, but the condition (per the pics) doesn't reflect the miles meaning that it was well cared for.

I predict someone will get an amazing deal. Maybe they will even come here and gloat, and I couldn't blame them a bit if they did.

KDirk

Guest THEHKP7M13

It seems like a deal, but too far away. It is xheap enough from a price/mileage/condition standpoint to make me live with TEVES.

Guest Kingsley

Car was sold and driven away yesterday morning for $1400. Local buyer for his son.

It had checked out well and was a winner for someone relatively close by.

More will come down the pike but this was indeed pristine. A motivated seller in this case who went to great length to satisfy concerns over any issues.

Kingsley

Guest THEHKP7M13
I hope the kid takes care of it, usually the HS kids trash a car within a few months. I know I was like that once :P

My thought too.