Phoenix Reatta Used Parts Co. (Junk Yard)

Guest Suttleone

Guest Suttleone

I recall there is a used auto parts place in Phoenix that seemed to specialize in Reatta wrecks. Does anyone remember who they are. I need the passenger side vent window assemble and a couple of small items for my 1990 Reatta Select 60. I would appreciate any advise.

For those new Reatta owners..........

There are several sources for Reatta parts...... here is a list in no order.

* buickreattaparts.com located between Phoenix and Tucson Mike Rukavina 480-239-2788

* Speedway Automotive is in south Phoenix Phil Hertel has over 200 wrecked Reattas.

email = speedwayauto@hotmail.com

* Jim Finn is in Duluth MN and has several parts Reattas. Jim is very Knowledgeable about Reattas and can also help with problems. email = jfinn@cpinternet.com

Guest steveskyhawk

Barney is right. If you have a Reatta it is good to know where to get quality parts. I bought a cloth top from Mike at buickreattaparts.com for my 91 convertible. It fits and looks better than the original top. If you need quality headlight crankarm kits or convertible sunvisor clips contact H. Kingsley Baker at hkbjr@yahoo.com or 310 476-0191. Speedway is my wrecking yard of choice because he is located in the dry desert southwest. (Phoenix) I like to keep my cars rust and corrosion free.

With 5 cars myself I constanly look for parts in the Southern California wrecking yards and find many Rivieras and about one complete Reatta per month. I have a pretty good supply of spares for my own cars.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kingsley

I can only recant my experience - purchased a top for a '90 convertible from Buick Reatta Parts a year or so ago and was told at the time that this would be his improved design of the standard top and would have to be worked into the manuacturer's production schedule. I was not in a hurry for it so did not keep track of delivery time but did touch base several times either catching him in or having my call returned. It did arrive in an acceptable time frame and was indeed his improved top. No complaints from me on this transaction.

Kingsley

I can only offer my personal experience as well . . . top was ordered from Mike with the understanding that it would take several weeks. He was always available by phone or email as I did need to contact him to verify final delivery date to coordinate with the installer's schedule.

I am very happy with the new Hartz cloth top (with glass rear window) as I feel that its an improvement over what was available originally from the factory. Mike is extremely knowledgeable about our Reatta's and I would not hesitate to use him again for other purchases.