To all Buick Highway Road Warriors

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip. If I can be of any help in any way, short of going your bail, please call on me.I'll be at home slaving away in Buick Gardens but I'll have my parts books and roster (but I'm sure you all will carry yours with you)ready to look up anything that might be of help.Take care and God speed.

Home 706 353 7421

Cell 706 201 8555

So far, Frank Batty from Massachusetts is the contender for the long distance award, and in a 1940 Buick, no less. Good luck Frank, and hooray for you!

I'm leaving for Colorado on Monday morning, and it will be SO GOOD to get out of this 100+ degree heat that we have had here for a week now.

Pete Phillips

Sherman, Texas

We haven't had quite the heat you have Pete, but it's like a switch got turned on mid-June from cool / damp to hot...we didn't get our usual adjustment time, so this fat boy has been suffering. Temps are supposed to be mid-80s in COS...hopefully the humidity will be a bit lower than here - we're having a system move through here starting yesterday dumping 2-4 inches of rain...hopefully it won't be too interesting getting the trailer out of its spot this afternoon.

Hitting the road tomorrow...about 1100 miles or something like that.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip. If I can be of any help in any way, short of going your bail, please call on me.I'll be at home slaving away in Buick Gardens but I'll have my parts books and roster (but I'm sure you all will carry yours with you)ready to look up anything that might be of help.Take care and God speed.

Home 706 353 7421

Cell 706 201 8555

Thanks MrEarl....You will be sorely missed. It was great spending time with you in Seattle.

My 38 Special is loaded in the trailer and ready to leave Monday at O-Dark-Thirty.... Temperature is mid to upper 70s & expected to be higher as we go east. We expect to arrive Wednesday afternoon.

I wish everyone a trouble free trip....

C U in Colorado....

Guest Dan Cook

Picture yourself on the same trip crossing Kansas in a covered wagon. Kind of like being adrift in the ocean in an innertube.

Dan