name of Buick LeSabre part?

trudy

Thanks, Glenn. This is actually my late Mom's car. My own car is a 1969 Mustang. It's beyond me why people buy new cars instead of fixing the old ones.

p.s. Glad you weren't hurt when poor Bambi took out your car.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I would make sure before you address the upholstery issues you have the rear glass checked for leaks. That is my guess what is occurring there.

A good trim shop can do that repair no problem once you are sure the glass is not leaking.

Sometimes called a rear headliner quarter panel. I can't tell from the photo if it is separate or if it is sewn to the headliner. If separate, maybe a new piece of headliner can be glued to the panel. If part of the headliner, the entire headliner must come out and be changed.

Frank

I can tell you that a good auto fabric shop can help you. You should be able to snap out the panel by its self without taking the headliner out. The fabric is usually foam backed. Just clean off the old fabric and use some spray trim adhesive on the board and fabric and stick it together. It is contact cement in a spray can. If you need a supplier for the fabric, send me a pm and I can give you the name of the store I use.