Ask the man who owns .... two.

1935Packard

I seem to have picked up another Packard: This time, a 1941 110 Convertible Coupe. It's sort of a little sibling for the Twelve, I suppose, in case the Twelve gets lonely in the garage. Better yet, I purchased it from a friend and active Packard Club member (and occasional reader of this board), so I know the car is in pretty good shape.

Good choice! You will like the 41, they are really nice cars to drive. I have a 41 convertible to go with my 35 too which I really enjoy, plus a couple other 41s besides, so I know 41s fairly well. Feel free to contact me if you need any advice or parts on the 41. Please post a photo!

Dave

Thanks, Steve. The color is called Saratoga Beige.

You can see it on the paint chip sheet downloadable from here:

http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/article/view.article.php?c16/228

UPDATE: And thanks, Tom, too. Will see about the tires! ;-)

The interior is red. Here's a picture of the interior, as well as a picture with the top down. The radio is a Motorola that I gather was an aftermarket purchase but still period correct. You can see an advertisement for a similar radio (not exactly the same, but pretty similar) specifically for the 1941 Packard below.

Of course, if any board readers are whizzes on the 1941 and can tell me more based on what they are seeing, that would be great.

post-54236-143138067979_thumb.jpg

post-54236-143138067987_thumb.jpg

post-54236-143138067996_thumb.jpg

Guest bkazmer

I believe you're correct on the radio. The factory one is Philco, "Packard" is on the faceplate, and the pushbuttons each have a tuning wheel in them (you can see more at Jerry's Yesterday's Radio site). The main knobs on this one copy the factory look.