Portland, Oregon swap meet

keiser31

Hey, If anyone has a part they cannot find, I will look for it at the Portland swap meet this weekend. Post a photo and description of what you need. I can identify Chrysler product parts mostly. John

I need a rear bumper and practically dont care how much it costs ( within reason of course ) I have several pict. and I will post one here. I have looked 6 years and still do not have one, It is the one part that has always somehow eluded me, the bars are all 1 3/4 width and across that width there is a slight radius. If mounted on the car and standing back away from the car you will see they are straight across with no dips or valleys. I could have prob. bought this whole car a few years ago cheap enough but I had no idea at the time how difficult it would be to find this bumper. I know franklins used same bumper with same radius but theirs ar 2 wide. I guess there are other manuf. that used the bars with the radius but I dont know who. Any help would be appreciated and I dont mind paying a finders fee

post-48869-143138058585_thumb.jpg

post-48869-143138058587_thumb.jpg

Keep your eye out for my door part for my 28 if you would. I will be up there on Friday, the rest of the weekend is up in the air.

I screwed around and didnt get a space and I refuse to set up in that other meet in the mud and slop.

I will be looking for you.

If you do happen to spot that part or a potential sorce let me know.

Thanks and have a good time,,,JACK

503-550-0745

I will be wearing signs that say "Wanted 1931 Dodge parts" and a red cap. I will look for that part. I assume (oops) that it is a 4 door and not a coupe part that you are looking for?

I'm going tomorrow morning (Thursday) and will park my weiner mobile in the mud and slop at the race track in my friends space! not selling anything, just camping. I'll be the guy with the grey hair and beard! In case you are wondering, the weiner mobile is a 72 Dodge Xplorer 224 mini motor home.

I will look for that part. I assume (oops) that it is a 4 door and not a coupe part that you are looking for?

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #CC0000"> Four door, left front or right rear 25 1/2 inches long.</span></span>

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked to confirm I have a few of these switches Rick and would be happy to help you out but I am concerned on what goes bad with them. I would assume that anything that does gow wrong with them could be fixed so there should be no problem sending you one but am I wrong and should I just keep what I have? Hope you get my meaning, not trying to hoard anything but I just dont want to screw myself up.

I dont have any idea what it is worth, I would rather trade info or parts or whatever you might have that pertains to my Dodge so let me know if you have anything at all, I dont care what it is, info is priceless so maybe you have something I do not

Ok no problem, thanks anyway, I sent you a P.M. I can only go by what people have been telling me they are worth. Let me know if it is anywhere in the ballpark of what you were willing to pay. Thanks