Removing courtesy light bezels

srr60

I am sure that this is simple but I wanted to check. I am replacing some old courtesy light lenses and don't want to accidentally damage anything removing the bezels. Any pointers?

Also, I need a few chromed replacement trim screws. Anyone know of a good source?

Thank you.

If you're talking about the round kind that GM used on lots of cars for lots of years, you simply insert something flat between the lens and the bezel. The lens is pliable enough to give a little and come right out. There are three retaining tabs on the lens, that go into slots on the bezel. Get the new lenses through your local GM dealer, they're still a good part numnber. The guys on Ebay are just hoping to profit from the fact that we don't know this.

I don't have it, but someone reading the forum should be able to supply the group and part number.

Ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RivNut</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't have it, but someone reading the forum should be able to supply the group and part number.

Ed </div></div>

Here you go: LENS - GR.11.928, GM# 4765600

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...