1937 A.C. in new Antique Automobile

Guest abh3usn

Anyone know if the '37 AC in the new Antique Automobile (Sep/Oct inside cover and p.48-49) was show at the Cumberland, MD national meet spring of this year? The car looks very familiar but can't place it at the moment. Gorgeous car! Love it!

AB, I was at the Cumberland/Flintstone Meet this year and took a bunch of pictures, now located in the photo gallery. I don't remember seeing that AC at that Meet.

The background looks more like a Hershey shot from last year. I'm sure West will relate tomorrow.......and prove me wrong! grin.gif

Wayne

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elcamino72</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ... the pictures almost do not do it justice. </div></div>

I'm in the process of searching for a new camera. My current equipment has some issues.

It's fairly easy to find out if a car was at a particular meet. You need to go to the AACA home page, hit the "meet" bar, go down to "meet results." It lists all the winners. Every once in a while I find a car is not on the list, but not very often.

I do not find the A.C. on the Cumberland list.

Guest aussie610

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">West, We'll wrap him up in his fire hose on the show field and deduct 5 points for non-original equipment!

blush.gifwhistle.gif

Take that Pat!!! laugh.gif </div></div>

Cant have equipment older than the vehicle fitted can we smirk.gif