Trying To Sell - 1928 Victory Six motor

Hi, I have a 1928 Victory Six motor that is disassembled but seems to only be missing the pistons and water pump the block, heads and crank and cam all seem to be in good condition. I was going to keep it for a keep sake since i know how rare and hard to come by this is but recent developments with finances do not support me doing so, i would like to get $2k to $3k for this but will consider ANY reasonable offer, just please be quick if it in not gone by sept 1 i will be forced to take it to the scrap yard, and i hate doing so. I also have a 1917 original (not reproduction) radiator for a Ford Model T it does hold water with no leaks and is in good condition, it comes with the polished housing frame in decent condiotion it is not so pretty but structurally sound i would like to get $2k to $3k for this as well (being as it is not reproduction) but again will consider ANY reasonable offer. Please either e-mail at auto2senoir@yahoo.com or call @ 720-935-1281, i do work swing shift but will defenantly get back to you if i can answer.

Thanks, Paul

Just curious. How did you arrive at the price for your items? They do have value, but the price for used automobile parts is based on "what the market says". The items you listed are usually sold at a lot lower price. Of course higher asking prices helps those who do want to sell like products at their lower asking price.

• 4 weeks later...