Finally got me a Skylark - wohooo

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

Well after years of telling myself that I don't even care for 54 Skylarks, I finally admitted to myself that I do indeed like them. When this one came up on ebay recently, I decided to go for it.I don't know Skylarks real well and I think there are a few things on it that aren't correct but so what. I think I got it at a great price. What do y'all think.

RASG MrEarls new SKYLARK

I don't know what it costs to get '54 Skylark chroming done, but, it costs a fortune to get most cars done, so, with that in mind, you may have bitten off more than you can chew. But, the toughest part is going to be getting it all off with breaking or bending it. The clips are probably either cemented or stuck on pretty tight. Good luck. About someone's comment about the Kelsey Hayes wheels, you have a decent set now, but, they may be a bit oversized. Paul

Guest imported_Thriller

Lamar..a RASG...never thought I'd see the day...but what's up with the sedan descriptor?

I don't know pricing well enough to comment, although since you have everything but Skylark specific parts, it should be pretty easy to tidy it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnD1956</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! If you think your back hurts now just wait till you try getting in the back seat of that beauty!

</div></div>

Or accomplishing anything in that back seat blush.gifshocked.gif