Deep cleaning your leather seats

olbuickman

For a long time now I have not been pleased with the way my saddle leather seats have looked in the Reatta. The whole rest of the car I have detailed and have used multiple coats of Zaino sealant. The everyday leather cleaners were not bringing up the leather. Last Saturday was a hot and humid day, so I applied Leatherique rejuvenator oil to the seats waited 7 hours and then followed up with their Pristine Clean. I can't believe the difference that it made in the seats,they look and feel like new. By far the best deep leather cleaner I have ever used. I have been detailing cars for 50 years. Frank

BooReatta, I heard about "Leatherique" on the Corvette Forum(detailing) A lot of the Corvette owners are fanatics about their cars and several of them have used this product. I buy alot of my high end detail products from Autogeek in Stuart, Fla. there are other supply houses that also sell it. My daughter with her digital camera will be over this weekend and I have asked her to take a few interior shots of the Reatta. I will post them when she E-mails them to me.

BooReatta, My daughter E-mailed me the pictures that she took here at my house on Fathers day. I am having a problem that when I try to download the attachment,I keep getting a message saying "no preview available"It makes no difference whether I try to view the file or scan and save to my computer,it shows the same message. If I right click and hit "save as" I get real small pictures that distort when I try to make them larger. I have windows Xp and use photo and fax user. I wonder if anyone can get me thru this,thanks,Frank

How To Post Photos To The Forum:

1. - After signing in, create a new topic or reply to an existing post. (You must click on the "reply" button, you cannot use the "quick reply" box at the bottom of a post.)

2. - Type your message in the full reply box.

3. - Click "File Manager" below the full reply box next to where it says "Post Options". (A new window will pop up.)

4. - Click "Browse" and select the photo file from your computer. You can add a caption for the file now if you like in the box provided. (Make sure the photo is less than 1 megabyte in size.)

5. - Click the "Add File" button.

5a - Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you want to add more photos.

6. - After you're done, click "Done Adding Files". (The pop up window will close.)

7. - Click "Submit" to post your message and photos to the forum.

Ronnie and Roger, I think I was able to straighten out my picture downloading problem. Here are two pictures one of the interior and one of the 2008 Black Lucerne with matching chrome wheels and a cashmere interior.(the everyday car) Frank

post-46439-143137988964_thumb.jpg

post-46439-143137989002_thumb.jpg

Guest Tammy

I will keep that in mind. However having the store, has all of my time as does the family. I don't get to drive my car much any more. frown.gif We did take it to Madison on the 17th for our anny to test drive some newer cars and got the salesman talking at Don Miller. They didn't know what it was. Well one thought he did crazy.gif