Need A Good Tool Chest Cheap?

juddev

WOW ! ! ! Thanks for the heads up juddev smile.gif ....have been wanting a new tool box for ages as I have a 1950's 2 section Snap On and it is to small. I was going to wait till I moved though....don't really have room.....BUT I am going to get the tape out and do some measuring....I don't think the Fiancee will put up with it in the bedroom or Living room frown.gif....wonder about the kitchen smile.gif...Hhmmmmmmmmm

Thanks....

Dave,

As I said above....no room in the shop - I don't have a garage....I have a workshop, a large red barn, and a large car port. For the last two or three years when I buy tools I have to keep them in the red barn on peg bopards and cabinets....And I was kidding about the bedroom, living room, etc. I will see if I can move some things around in the shop and barn...will be difficult. No bragging, but there is a lot of tools, and garden equipment,boating/fishing "stuff", etc and so on.

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nic walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will admit, sometimes I am a little slow on the uptake smile.gif</div></div>

It's great that you can readily admit that. Most of my friends aren't so forthcoming...

Guest MauiWowee

When I got a three piece Craftsman tool box, I had to scour the garage, basement, vehicles and other places to get all of my tools together. After I filled the box and started using tools from the box my work became quicker and more efficient. Those above are a good deal.

So, which one will take longer to be funny again? cool.gif