Someone buy Ronnie a beer!!!!

DAVES89

Have you guys taken a look at what Ron has done to his Reatta info website? It has all kinds of info... Tutorials, how to, where to, why for, and then the parts and cars for sale.

Far and away what was needed the most.

He has my vote for Most Valuable Poster.

WELL DONE!!!

Guest Tammy

Very NICE! First chance I had the time to peek at it. Looks like I could have had you design my web site! Nice!

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very NICE! First chance I had the time to peek at it. Looks like I could have had you design my web site! Nice!</div></div>

Oo. Lots of site designing on these forums!

I've been working on mine, tarnicfilms.com, but only have a small preview page up. I mostly just refer people to my myspace or youtube page as of recently. (youtube.com/tarnicfilms)

Guest CL_Reatta

very nice site, heck of a lot better than mine, lol in fact I think I lost the CD that mine is on, I spent last school year designing a site for those thar didnt know, just never registered it. I tip my hat to you sir

Ronnie's livin' up to the motto of his home state -

The Volunteer state - Tennessee, by volunteering his time, talents and treasures to building a fine site for Reatta enthusiasts, buyers and sellers. Now anyone who wants to secure Reattae, or parts has one concise site to search for them.

I'm sure Ronnie's intent is not to replace the discussion group, but to augment it with a "sister-in-law site" to satisfy the appetite of those buying/selling Reattae and related items, or parts.

We all can thank the AACA site, and BCA/Reatta division, for bringing us all together, and bringing in members of his caliber.

WAY TO GO, RONNIE!!! I gotta a fridge full of beers waitin' up here at the farm for y'all. I'm allergic to beer, and only drink Jack. I think there are still a few Vincent Vega left behind at the Reatta Retreat, last year. Guys always bring beer to the shop not realizing I can't drink it!

Once I get some "alone time" with my farm-load of parts, I'll get some posted there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm sure Ronnie's intent is not to replace the discussion group, but to augment it with a "sister-in-law site" to satisfy the appetite of those buying/selling Reattae and related items, or parts.</div></div>You are absolutely right. I would not want to do anything to jeopardize the usefulness and camaraderie that is available on this forum. This forum is the best on the Internet.

I realize there are many good websites with Reatta information. I wanted to build a website to steer Reatta owners to the most requested information they seek from one central location. Above all I hope it is a useful site to new owners as a starting point to get answers to questions they frequently have about their cars.

I don't claim any rights to the information that is found on my site. Nor do I in any way consider myself an authority on the Buick Reatta. I appreciate the work of Barney and others on the forum who have helped me learn the idiosyncrasies of the Reatta. They are the true authorities.

I did seek and have received permission to use information and tutorials found on this forum on my website. I did so because I want to make the best information and tutorials easier to find. I find the search function on the forum lacking a lot to be desired. I do not copy the posts word for word every time. I try to correct spelling and other mistakes and reformat the posts in order to make them easier to understand whenever possible. I hope everyone approves but I know some people won't.

I hope everyone enjoys the site and finds it useful. I also hope you will help me improve it by providing your input on what you think should be found on the website.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words about my website.