Silver Reatta 16" Wheels and Factory Center Caps w/All 5 Tabs

*Reatta*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Reatta*</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">This posting is for serious 1991 Reatta owners ONLY! </span> </div></div>

Sorry but this is a <span style="font-weight: bold">PUBLIC</span> forum. If you only want certain people to read your post you will need to send each member of your intended audience a PM.

Guest CL_Reatta

Man, at least your a Reatta owner, im not even one for the time being...and not very serious either...I am scared to know what might happen to me for reading this....please spare me mercy, I do drive a 1991 just not a Reatta if that helps?

To get in a serious state of mind I went and read the obituaries first. Then I came back to read the rest of the post and saw that it was then only for 1991 owners. Now I am depressed, isolated, and anxious. I hope I don't need therapy in addition to meds to get back to a "normal" state of mind...

Guest F14CRAZY

Wasn't there an urban legend about '91 wheels laying around the grounds of the Craft Centre?