My Neon

serb

Looks real nice! grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need some drywall/gyp board on those walls, would show it off even better, but way cool! </div></div>

But Berta, Stuff doesn't fall over so easy when you lean it against the wall the way it is. Also, It is easier to put a nail when you want to hang things up. wink.gif

Dear Serb, Now I got a picture of you cluddered little work bench. Looks a little like mine, only mine is bigger. laugh.gif

If you build it, it will collect stuff! smile.gif Dandy Dave!

I'm hoping to sell this place this year and then, who knows?

Work bench, that is my chopping table for when I roast lambs and pigs.

Work bench, Indeed!

Dry wall.....maybe in the next place.

I never said it was on par with that place in Georgia with the sittin' bench and pot bellied stove.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUICK RACER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need some drywall/gyp board on those walls, would show it off even better, but way cool! </div></div>

EXACTLY why women need to stay out of the garage. grin.gif Roberta, I think his idea was to draw peoples eye's to the sign, whick worked for me. cool.gif

Stevo, glad to see you finally got it repaired and up and going. So did Jesse come through for you on getting the part(s) to you OK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUICK RACER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need some drywall/gyp board on those walls, would show it off even better, but way cool! </div></div>

EXACTLY why women need to stay out of the garage. grin.gif Roberta, I think his idea was to draw peoples eye's to the sign, whick worked for me. cool.gif

</div></div>

My garages are all mine, and drywalled!

Maybe some pics are in order?? blush.gif

You all have to realize that my garage is not meant to be all girly and pretty. It is to store stuff and now two old Buicks. Guess whose Eldo got waxed today and will remain outside for the rest of the year until I can store at least one of the Buicks. The Eldo?, not mine it belongs to the Boss.

stevo

Lamar,

To answer your question; Jesse got the first letters to me which took time because they had to be made. I never noticed the second broken set of letters until I replace the first broken ones because of where the break was but he and Brett got that one out to me in about 3 or 4 days. Everything is up and OK as you can see.

As low as it is I am thinking of hanging a piece of plexi-glass in front of it to prevent any unwanted contact. I have some plexi but it is frosted. I will have to check it out but the last time I looked, that stuff was pretty expensive.

stevo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: serb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You all have to realize that my garage is not meant to be all girly and pretty. It is to store stuff and now two old Buicks. </div></div>

Ruh-Roh Shaggy, I feel a battle coming on. blush.gif I'm on Roberta's side...mine is all drywalled as well, painted too! Maybe some pics in a new thread are in order.

Oh, Stevo, if you don't return that postal crate to the post office, we're going to report you. shocked.gifgrin.gif

Postal Crate? What do you mean?

When I get a garage/house all connected together and heated and all of that stuff, maybe it will look "pretty". We need to look to the future and sell this two story house and look for a ranch with an extra 2 car garage in back somewhere. My 93 year old mother-in-law lives with us now and the stairs are a little much for her. I will have to look forward to the same some time in the future. An elevator is an option but I really do need to get more property.

Maybe to make all of you happy, I will have to take a picture of someone elses garage and tell you it is mine. Heh, Heh.

This is where I was going to put pictures of Lamar and Bill Madden's garages but I did not think you guys/gals would believe me.

stevo