Cumberland Meet

Guest windjamer

Well as a fellow 315'er I plan to be at Cumberland to, so we'll have to stick together, especially with the 585'ers.

I'm just going down for the show and to judge. Anyone with meet registration info know if there is camping close by. I just have a small slide in camper so I fit in a standard parking space.

Just to bump the topic to active again.

Need to know if there is onsite or near site camping available. I just have a small slide in truck camper so I fit in a standard parking space.

Also my wife was wondering if there were any tours other activities she could still sign up for.

I guess I will have to start asking for a registration packet even if I'm only judging, to find out what is going on.

Guest windjamer

Jim, nearby camping 814-7679676 also 301 6787760 There is a free self guided tour Thurs. also tours on Fri. This from my packet. See you there. Fri.tours about $30. Dick

Guess I should have looked on a map to see where the meet was and I would have realized it was in a State Park with camping. blush.gif

I assume the show is on the grounds, since the judging school and breakfast is at the park lodge?

Guest windjamer

Wow, got a letter from Cumberland registration chairman confirming and thanking me for my registration. Therteen meets and its a first,nice touch.I dont know if we sent out letters at our show,and I know postage is up,but I still think it was nice. Must be country folks in the region. On a personel note can Don tell me how many cars in class 36a???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well as a fellow 315'er I plan to be at Cumberland to, so we'll have to stick together, especially with the 585'ers</div></div>Bring it on Jim!! Make sure you dish it out when we bring the iron over to Marion. Then I'll really be outnumbered. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Guest windjamer

Wow, 14 days and a wake up its been a long winter. Im supprised I havent read anything on the forum from the folks in Cumberland. Anyone know if there is a golden correl in or near?? I plan to make Cumberland just in time for supper Fri. night. What time is the judging school Fri.??

Guest windjamer

Ponderosa it is Wayne, I also am in Lavale, the comfort inn. I hope to get the boss out of the house and on the road by 8am Fri.I realy want to make judges school also. Ill gige you a call when I get in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ron Green</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...It is much more enjoyable when you can scare the $@#% out of someone that hasn't experienced vehicular buoyancy. smirk.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....besides the motor is internal with nothing bad going in the water.</div></div>

Uh, anyone else catch how these two statements are in conflict? blush.gifwink.gifgrin.gif