WTB parts for 733 Packard model 404

Ed Loyens

I'm trying to restore a 733 Packard 7 passenger sedan, and will be needing a lot of parts: all window garnishes(trim),the 2 window regulators by the back seat and a gas tank. Many more parts will be required, but I'll be in touch. Thanks for any information you can give me.

Six 20" disc wheels with snap rings. Oil level gauge.I have the emergency brake lever but not the part that keeps it engaged,the part that bolts to the frame. Maybe a complete parts car?.

need help, thanks

I learned something here. I assumed that all 1930 Packards switched to the 19-inch wheels. According to the Standard Catalog, the 726/733 models retained the 20-inchers. I think the 20-inch wheels are easier to find. Are you looking to keep discs, or do you want to change to wire or wood? If you want to change, you'll need to look for hubs as well.

Thank you for your response, my 19" discs are in fair condition but the snap rings are rough, so i would prefer 20" discs and the snap rings. If i can't find the 20" rims I'll have to find some 19" snap rings . By the way these are the 7 hole pattern.

This is my first restoration project, I got the body of the frame a few days ago and things are looking not to bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1956Packard

Ed:

Here is one. Don't know if its a good one or not and you'll have to travel for it.

20 incher on e-bay

BTW, thanks for the tip on the engine, but it was long gone by the time I called.

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...