The Letter!!

I was waiting for Judy Edwards to post this, but I guess she's shy tonight. cool.gif

The Master Editor Award letters are in the mail. Judy received hers today, as did I. Let's hope other newsletter editor winners read the forum each week. It's a shame to not use the available information on this web site for the betterment of regional newsletters. Pass the word around!

smile.gif

Wayne

Earl, I haven't seen you "smile" on this web site for some time now! shocked.gif

The smiley face comes up to show everyone that you are on-line(on the site). That way, we can straighten up if we know you're lurking around watching us! smile.gif

It goes dark and grumpy when you log off! wink.gif

Wayne

Received word from Brooke Davis of the Hornet's Nest Region that he received an MEA this year. This will be the 10th MEA that Brooke has received for HNR's "Member's Parade". Way to go Brooke!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dynaflash8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody knows I never smile, or so they tell me. Heck, I carry a jar of vasoline around to lubricate my cheeks in case I smaile, hahahaha </div></div>

You were smilin' BIG after chasing me around Pennsylvania last September!!! Maybe you just need to get the cob webs out of Old Blue more often. grin.gif