Buick Club Logo Emblem.

Dandy Dave

Guest 4 bufords

steve,do you know there are two buick club chapters in ct,the yankee chapter and i think the other chapter is the nutmeg chapter.frank grazioso is the guy to call in milford,ct 203-878 3521 yankee chapter contact john scheib in w hartford,ct 860-523-1911,4 bufords from ct

Hello to you all,

I would like to have the grill Badge and Key Fobs too. Unfortunately i live in France and the ad in the Bugle says "USA orders only".

If someone can buy them and send to me it would be great. I will pay him by Paypal.

Well that just sucks doesn't it. While I'm sure there is a reason I'll look into it and if necessary get them and forward them on to you.

There are two unfortunate issues precluding my chapter from selling our items to countries beyond the USA:

1. Do not have the capacity to process a non USA bank check

2. Shipping costs would be prohibitively high...my chapter would actually loose $$. Since postal rates have increased, I now pay more than the $1.00 I currently charge for US mailings!

Please remember that I will be selling our items at the BCA National in South Bend.

Guest 1951 Buick

We used to sell these through the BCA Office, but have not had them for several years. We stopped producing them because we were not getting any orders, but we've had some inquiries lately. If I remember correctly, I think we sold them for $35.00 and they cost the club around $25.00 to make.

Dan...if the Tri-Shields Chapter wants to take them on as a Chapter project, submit a request by email and I'll present it to the Board of Directors for approval. Between the response here on the Forum, and the phone requests we've been getting, I'd say you could sell them pretty well.

I've also purchased some of the MinuteMan Chapter 2" badge and agree that they are very nice!

Mike Book, BCA # 9202

BCA Office Manager

Edited by 1951 Buick (see edit history)

There are two unfortunate issues precluding my chapter from selling our items to countries beyond the USA:

1. Do not have the capacity to process a non USA bank check

2. Shipping costs would be prohibitively high...my chapter would actually loose $$. Since postal rates have increased, I now pay more than the $1.00 I currently charge for US mailings!

Please remember that I will be selling our items at the BCA National in South Bend.

Understood fully Dave..... and not to mention the customs form, yeech!! And I only made this offer to Laurent 'cause he's a BCA member, I think it's cool someone in France wants to display a BCA badge .... and I like 69 Sportwagons. LOL.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Understood fully Dave..... and not to mention the customs form, yeech!! And I only made this offer to Laurent 'cause he's a BCA member, I think it's cool someone in France wants to display a BCA badge .... and I like 69 Sportwagons. LOL.

Mr Earl, thank you very much for your offer. i sent you a message.

I will post a picture of my Buicks with the Badges.

DShip, no problem i understand too.

steve,do you know there are two buick club chapters in ct,the yankee chapter and i think the other chapter is the nutmeg chapter.frank grazioso is the guy to call in milford,ct 203-878 3521 yankee chapter contact john scheib in w hartford,ct 860-523-1911,4 bufords from ct

Thanks for that info 4bufords!

The 3 inch one I have is still right here on my computor desk. Just cannot help but smile when I look at it. Some new ones would be great. Also it has a friend that is an eagle surrounded by Pratt and Whitney Dependable Engines, Made by Buick. Mr. Earl turned me onto that a number of years ago. Dandy Dave!

Guest Skyking

There was no reserve! I paid $35 for it over 20 years ago. Anyway, it was sold. As an X Buick club member, I no longer needed it.

Dandy Dave, do you really ENJOY looking at your emblem??? I thought it was the JD-BO that you LOVE TO WATCH, or OTHER beauties........hehehe

Dale in Indy

The Emblem does not ever give me any back talk or cry out for attention at a bad time. Or take any of my money for mantainace like the bimbos.....Ahh.... I mean cars do. Also, it never needs gasoline. It just sits there and glows sweetly all the time. Oh, and it was aquired with one easy payment. ;) Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Dandy, are you sure YOU aren't a politician? You sure spin things well, but we still love you, maybe.

Dale in Indy

Now if I was a Politician I would have plucked the payment from the taxpayers. ( And hid it of course.) :rolleyes: Dandy Dave!

• 1 month later...

I have received the key fob and the two badges. Thanks to Mr Earl who helped me to get them.

One badge is mounted on my 68 Skylark (i took pictures yesterday). The other one will go on my 69 Sportwagon but i'm working on my radiator core support at the moment.

post-59541-143141934129_thumb.jpg

post-59541-143141934134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Laurent (see edit history)

I have received the key fob and the two badges. Thanks to Mr Earl who helped me to get them.

One badge is mounted on my 68 Skylark (i took pictures yesterday). The other one will go on my 69 Sportwagon but i'm working on my radiator core support at the moment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]196750[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]196751[/ATTACH]

great shots Laurent. I think it great that international owners want to display the BCA logos. More than glad to help get it across the big pond.