DF Meeting at Hershey on Saturday?

bill pritchett

Bill, that's where 3 of us were last year, the cycles. The time???, can't remember if it was 12 or 1. Help me out someone! I'll be taking pictures all day, so it won't be a problem for me to be there.

Take a good look at the ugly mug to the left and visualize a bseball cap. That'll be me. smile.gif

Wayne

Actually we had two meetings last year. You three had your meeting and Dave Corbin and I had our meeting of the two of us since we could not find you guys. grin.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

I'll be judging this year, so if any of you have any idea of about what time judging will be completed (since this is my first year judging at Hershey) I would suggest that the DF'er meeting should be after that time.

Looking forward to seeing you guys this year. grin.gif

Hello, folks.

We traditionally met in Class 5 at 1:00.

I still have a simple sign with large red letters stating: "DF Meeting - 1:00". Will put it in my truck tonight.

Matt or Wayne: Stop by the L&RC tent Thursday or Friday. I will be there from 9:00-11:30 on Thursday and 9:00-11:30 on Friday. The sign will be there.

PJH... wink.gif

You folks can arrange whatever time is convenient. The normal 1:00 time is not set in concrete. Hopefully, Bill and others will throw in their 2-cents on an agreeable time.

PJH

Unofficial meeting Friday at 7pm (Green Field GCE 46). I'm live with my sat dish, it's 1:30am and the storms have passed thru and looks like a really good day for Wednesday.

If you have a lap top bring it. If you don't I have a extra puter I'm letting my neighbors check their emails with.

2007_Hershey1am.JPG

Well, there has been no real responce on time. So, unless otherwise noted we'll meet at 1:00pm as usual??

I'll probably get in the area at around 3-4 pm tomorrow. I know, late, but I'll see you guys on Saturday at any rate.

Wayne

PS, forgot to mention, the cycles were right beside the highway last year on a little knoal.(SIC)

Matt & Wayne...

I stored away the DF Meeting sign at the L&RC Tent today. Will be working the Membership Tent at the show entrance from 10-2:00 on Saturday. I will break away and meet up at Class 5.

See you there,

PJH