NEED HELP !!

dutchguy

I went looking and, unfortunately, the English button does not come up in English, except to go to page two. I think you are talking about the one photo, bottom of page 1 and if my language skills are any good, having lived in Belgium 1974-77, you are looking at the car for sale with an idea to buy.

This does indeed look like a 1950-51 Buick; however, it has 3 portholes and I believe all Roadmasters have 4, so it likely is a smaller series. Others may be able to tell you mmore. Also, I note it seems midly customized, or stylized, with paint, etc. so it could be left that way or returned to original if you desire. Unfortunately, I cannot read the rest of the text, but may go back and try again.

John

Guest imported_MrEarl

105gr_buick51coupe.jpg

Not quite my year of experise but I believe it is a Super, 1951. I like it!! very much! These cars are very good for and IMO have great value for customizing.

Oh and welcome aboard. Hope you'll hang around. Why not fill out your profile or tell us a little bit about yourelf. Obviously you recognize a nice car when you see it. wink.gif

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not quite my year of experise but I believe it is a Super, 1951. I like it!! very much! These cars are very good for and IMO have great value for customizing.

</div></div>

Year is correct...I can't substantiate model, but with the 3 Ventiports it would have to be Special or Super...it does look kind of neat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BUICK ROADMASTER RIVIERA COUPE 1951 dit is een archief foto ,het zelfde model maar dan met 4 luchtinlaten in het scherm.deze auto is zeldzaam origineel en is volledig blank gemaakt. en gespoten . nog opbouwen,heeft een ned kenteken</div></div>

Translation: BUICK ROADMASTER RIVIERA COUPE 1951 this is an <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">archive</span></span> photo ,same model but 4 portholes in fender.This is a rare original car. Was completely stripped and repaint . still reassemble, got a dutch title

So the photo you're looking at is not the actual car

aahh oke thanks for the help.

i can be pretty sure its a 1951 Two door Riviera Model 56R Super Series.

And yeah i know it's not the original car in the foto just wanted to know what type it was that was on the foto.

i want to try and buy the model that's on the foto so at least i can try to find the good model not a easy job in holland.

any way thanks for the help