What we did today in Michigan!!!!

BUICK RACER

Buicks, Buicks, Buicks, and mo' Buicks. Buicks as far as the eye can see, what a pretty sight!

Rain, we hadn't had rain for so long I forgot about it. It rained like hell the last two days. I hope it stops, the top is down and we are heading out to the AACA picnic. I hope I do not have to put the top up...oh, the temp is about 60 right now.

Stevo

Hi Roberta:

Have to tell you what we did in Michigan for the last 5 days. Flew into Grand Rapids for a family reunion of my wife's late husband, it was great. You are right about the rain. It was beautiful Wed. thru Thurs. then it rained like heck all day Friday. Fortunately the reunion was Thursday. Stayed in a bed and breakfast on Lake Campauqa (spelling) out 86th street way. Place were we stayed, the man was just retired from Keller Brass and called on auto manufacturers for years. In an extra big garage he had, 65 Mustang (lst year) 20,000 original miles, a 31 Modal A Ford, which the decased owener put 28M dollars in to restore and a 67 Pontiac Firebird convertible in beautiful shape. Needless to say I had a ball with him and his cares. Gave us rides in the rumble seat.

I will tell you, Roberta, Michigan is one beautiful state. The farms, the countryside are beautiful. However I am not tallking about downtown Flint. Ha. Hope you are well and have a great time up in Washington state.

Dick

It rained at the Puyallup WA Buick show a couple of weeks ago, & it didn't keep many of us away either. But, the Northwest is known for rain (& we arn't sweet enough to melt). The last few weeks have been close to 100 degrees, so pack your sun screen for the BCA National.

Nice photos Roberta; I see you got a couple of my Buick buddy Brian Heil's best side with his head under prewar Buick hood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Shaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Nice photos Roberta; I see you got a couple of my Buick buddy Brian Heil's best side with his head under prewar Buick hood. </div></div>

That was quite interesting as he was leaving this '24 was driving in and of course he had to check it out. He's going to give the guy a hand with it, needs the exhaust tube heater thingy replace in the carb.

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Shaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The last few weeks have been close to 100 degrees, so pack your sun screen for the BCA National.

Nice photos Roberta; I see you got a couple of my Buick buddy Brian Heil's best side with his head under prewar Buick hood. </div></div>

Great...another sweat-fest grin.gif I thought it wouldn't be as warm as Rochester...in that case, I'll be glad to be driving Max out. Of course, lots can change in 10 days.

I'd noticed Brian and the '23 as well...see some folks and their cars once and they are instantly recognizable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thriller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Shaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The last few weeks have been close to 100 degrees, so pack your sun screen for the BCA National.

Great...another sweat-fest grin.gif I thought it wouldn't be as warm as Rochester...in that case, I'll be glad to be driving Max out. Of course, lots can change in 10 days.

I'd noticed Brian and the '23 as well...see some folks and their cars once and they are instantly recognizable.

</div></div>

Let's hope it's not a sweat-fest, the Northern Cascade Chapter, promised the best weather ever next week. This is the first time in ages, it's been that warm up there. See you all soon! wink.gif