mercer09

Members
  • Last visited

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

mercer09's Achievements

25,000+ Points

25,000+ Points (7/7)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

1. recd an email this morning- this car and the "hoard" are all sold. was it a good deal? only the buyer will know. I am with Dibar on the model 19. it was the better buy.
  2. every month a new thread on titling, and most dont even know what they are talking about............ the topic is verbotten.
  3. well Walt, you hit the nail on the head. fella selling all of those brass cars went to a certain college, you know where. Prices would be higher if they ran- but they dont. worth a chuckle.......
  4. nothing changed for me...........just the guys on this site are so dam cautious that it is laughable. always the- too far away- wife said no- if I only had money........................ no garage space etc. so many armchair warriors-most should be collecting stamps
  5. saw the car 2 days ago- stuck motor no title, surprised youre not all running to get it! lol
  6. Most others seem to think no way no how without a title. ????? most others are not me.............
  7. best info would have been the Phila Free Library-which in turn has given much of its old lit to AACA..........................
  8. I live in Marlton....................
  9. anyone have a scruffy one for sale? I know I can buy a repro, but my car is scruffy original. rdz69@aol.com
  10. I did see that. Im guessing it could be bought for 35k, but so much needs to be done. you would go upside down in a hurry! never liked the knapsacks btw.
  11. didnt buy anything AL. just letting that dream go....................lol